Portfolio Value Update - September 30, 2013

Today my Dividend Portfolio increased by $148.65 to $13,705.30. The best performer of the day was Brookfield Office Properties (BPO.TO) up by 14.17% or $2.45 to $19.74. The worst performer of the day was Wajax (WJX.TO) down by 0.82% or 31 cents to $37.54.

 Recent News: Brookfield Office Properties shares are surging on a $5B deal

 Brookfield Property Partners said on Monday it will acquire the 49 percent of Brookfield Office Properties it does not already own for $5 billion in a deal that would consolidate the companies' $45 billion in real estate assets.”

Affect on my Portfolio: Since BPO is being acquired I will be selling my shares to reinvest the proceeds. I did not decide on my next investment yet, but I will post very soon once I make that decision.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment