Portfolio Value Update - November 15, 2013

Today my Dividend Portfolio increased by $89.67 to $13,505.93. 
I'm happy to see my portfolio finally passing the 13,500 mark. All of my stocks, except DR, went up. The Canadian markets finished higher as well. 

 
First Capital Realty
The best performer of the day was First Capital Realty (FCR.TO) up by 2.09% or 36 cents to $17.56. I think the stock is ready for another run. It held very well above the 50dma which was around $17.


 
Medical Facilities
The worst performer of the day was Medical Facilities (DR.TO) down by 1.33% or 23 cents to $17.01. It actually opened lower and dropped to $16.74 in the morning, but then it was steadily going up and closed at $17.01. The drop relates to its Q3 earnings report. I didn't have a chance to read it yet. I will have to analyse the earnings report in order to decide If I keep the stock or not. So far it looks very good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment