Portfolio Value Update - November 19, 2013

Today my Dividend Portfolio decreased by $15.96 to $13,466.66.

 
Enercare
The best performer of the day was Enercare (ECI.TO) up by 1.22% or 12 cents to $9.95. I see a potential break up above the resistance level. The next short term price target is $10.80. However, I would like to mention that the tax selling is coming in December. I don't think it will affect this particular stock because year over year this stock is up. 



Student Transportation
The worst performer of the day was Student Transportation (STB.TO) down by 1.05% or 6 cents to $6.61. A month ago, when the stock was reaching its previous high of $6.90, I suggested that it will trade sideways. Well, this time it held very nicely above the moving averages, however this stock has a tendency to fall on the last week of the month. So there could be more downside to it before we hit December.


No comments:

Post a Comment