Portfolio Value Update - November 21, 2013

Today my Dividend Portfolio decreased by $148.93 to $13,265.75.

Liquor Stores
The best performer of the day was Liquor Stores (LIQ.TO) up by 0.76% or 11 cents to $14.55.
 
Lightstream Resources
The worst performer of the day was Lightstream Resources (LTS.TO) down by 7.93% or 48 cents to $9.57. The stock plunged following the news regarding the 2014 capital program and production guidance. Next year will be a transitional year for LTS. They will be cutting the dividend by 50%, terminating the DRIP program, and selling non-core assets in effort to reduce debt and strengthen the balance sheet. This year or next year it's the worst time for me to sell my shares, however I will start reducing my position in LTS after 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment