Portfolio Value Update - April 17, 2014

Today my Dividend Portfolio increased by $146.83 to $16,214.35.
Triple digit growth for 2 days in a row. This doesn't happen often. Most of the stocks closed in green territory. Tomorrow Canadian market is closed for the holidays.

Lightstream Resources
The best performer of the day was LTS.TO, up by 4.48% or 29 cents to $6.77. This stock rallied 30% in just one month. It closed above the 200 DMA which is very bullish. Short term price target is $7.40. But considering the upcoming soft market season, the price may correct before reaching my price target.



Medical Facilities
The worst performer of the day was DR.TO, down by 1.82% or 35 cents to $18.85. The price closed below the 50 DMA on relatively high volume. I reduced my holding in half when the price was above $19.60 and I plan to buy it back if the stock falls back to 200 DMA which is around $17.


 

Recent News
Investment Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment