Recent Purchase: Laurentian Bank


Hey guys! Just a quick update about my latest purchase. I increased my position in Laurentian Bank by purchasing 28 shares at $44.51 per share. I bought this bank for the same reasons I stated last month, except that I was able to buy it cheaper. At this price, the bank offers a 5.75% dividend yield which is fully covered and safe. I now own a total of 92 shares of Laurentian Bank which equates to 6% portfolio weight. My position in LB is now full, but I also plan to start new positions in other Canadian banks.

For the next few months, I will be looking to average down some of my losing positions. Stocks like Pizza Pizza, Morguard REIT, Crescent Point, and Cominar are really getting attractive.

That’s it for today! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. nice German

    great addition at current prices.

    keep on stacking them div's

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also bought it just before the ex dividend date. So I'll be getting a nice payout in October.

      Delete