Acura Update #2

If you missed Update #1, here it is

The car is at the shop ready to be repaired. As you can see it in the picture, the frame is not damaged at all. Even the bumper reinforcement is straight. I found a used headlight on kijiji to replace the damaged one. The wheel is at the repair shop to fix the dent, this is why the car is still on a spare rim. The existing bumper and fender will be fixed.





The dent on the quarter panel has been repaired. I had to cut a piece from another car at the scrap yard. A new piece has been welded in. It just needs to be sanded, primed and painted. There are some scratches on the door. They will be buffed and polished.




I will also change the A/C condenser because some of the mesh is missing on the bottom.





I will post more updates in the coming days. Let me know what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. nice update. got to love scrapyards!

    looks like its coming along nicely.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete