How to Make More Money with Adsense

A lot of bloggers, including myself, are using Google Adsense to make some money from ads. For a long time, I’ve been placing ads manually, in specific places of this blog. My manual ad placements didn’t perform very well because my ads never made more than a few bucks per month. But it all changed when I decided to switch to Auto-Ads.

Last week I logged in to my Adsense account and found out about the new feature called Auto-Ads. Auto-Ads is a cool feature and it’s easy to use. All you got to do is place an <html> code to your website and the program will decide on your behalf where to place ads. That’s why my ads are randomized every time you go to my blog. Sometimes these ads could appear in awkward places. 

Anyway, I’ve been testing Auto-Ads for a week now and I noticed that my stats have improved big time! And this is why I decided to share with you. Maybe this is something you would like to try as well and see if you start to earn more money from Adsense. Let me know if you try it. That would be very exciting if you could increase your adsense earnings. Because higher earnings means more moola in your pocket to buy stocks and increase your dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment