Portfolio Value Update - June 2026

Portfolio Value
In June, my portfolio increased by $6,042, rising from $267,455 to $273,497. The portfolio continued to make steady progress during the month as the broader market remained constructive and my long-term holdings delivered positive results. During June, I also contributed $300 to my TFSA, leaving $1,800 in remaining contribution room.

 
Dividends
Dividends received in June 2026: $993.84
Dividends received in June 2025: $855.93
Year-Over-Year Dividend Growth: $137.91 or 16.11%
Year-To-Date Dividend Income: $5,812.41


Transactions

In a TFSA account I bought:

TELUS Corp. (T.TO): 54 shares at $15.69 per share.

I continued adding to my position in TELUS during June, taking advantage of the lower share price to reduce my overall cost average. While the stock has faced short-term headwinds, I remain confident in the company's long-term outlook.

 
Charts





---

That wraps up my June update! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my progress. Feel free to share yours in the comments below as well. Thanks for reading, and see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It was great to stop by and read your June Portfolio Update post. I'm back after a long blogging hiatus, so it was a pleasant surprise to see a familiar blogger still here. Looking forward to reconnecting and reading more of your work! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete