Portfolio Value Update - October 10, 2013

Today my Dividend Portfolio decreased by $188.67 to $12,935.59.  The best performer of the day was Crescent Point (CPG.TO) up by 1.68% or 64 cents to $38.79. The worst performer of the day was Lightstream Resources (LTS.TO) down by 7.82% or 57 cents to $6.72 following the third quarter production results. I think this is the biggest single day drop since I started tracking my portfolio online. The Toronto stock market recovered nicely today, up by 164 points. Most of my stocks participated in today's rally, but since I have a big position in LTS it dragged my portfolio value down. Markets are speculating that the company will cut the dividend, which is possible especially if oil prices retreats from its levels. There were no stock related news today except for FRU.TO who declared October dividend to be paid in November . See you all tomorrow.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment