Portfolio Value Update - December 2, 2013

Today my Dividend Portfolio increased by $91.25 to $13,352.38.

The first day of December had a positive impact on my portfolio. 


R.I.P.

However, what shocked me today is the bad news about the actor  - Paul Walker. I found out today that he died in a car crash on Saturday. My thoughts and love go out to Paul's family and friends at this difficult time. I cannot imagine the grief the co-stars of Fast and Furious are experiencing right now. Such a huge loss for the entire movie industry. He was one of my favourite actors. R.I.P. Paul.


Back to portfolio update...

Veresen
The best performer of the day was VSN.TO, up by 2.92% or 40 cents to $14.08.


Freehold Royalties

The worst performer of the day was FRU.TO, down by 1.02% or 23 cents to $22.34.


No comments:

Post a Comment