Dividend Portfolio Update - December 2014

Happy New 2015 Year!

To all my readers, I would like to wish you a happy new year. May the new year set a positive trend for your portfolios. May all your wishes come true sooner than later.

 

Dividend Portfolio Value

As of December 31, 2014 my dividend portfolio balance is at $18,036.00, down by about $900 from the previous month. My portfolio value is down amid my energy stocks. I did not make new contributions in December so I didn't have new capital to offset the decline of energy stocks. Hopefully my energy stocks will gain some value in the next couple of months.

 

Dividends

For the month of December, I received a total of $115.11 in dividends vs $97.64 for the same period a year ago. My dividend income increased by 18% on year over year basis. My total Year-to-Date dividend income for 2014 is $1,133.86.

No comments:

Post a Comment