New Shopping Centre by FCR.TO


First Capital Realty is one the REITs that I hold in my dividend stocks portfolio. They recently redesigned one of their properties here in Montreal so I decided to go and check it out. Instead of explaining how it looked like before, I decided to show it in pictures.






Here’s the old look of the shopping centre:


As you can see, this mall had a grocery store and some other businesses anchored to it. It had a big parking lot which was always empty. In other words, the place was simply boring!


And here comes a new development:




The new shopping centre is stunning; well build modern architecture, nice landscaping and patios to enjoy a nice weather.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful building. I drive in front of it daily. Thinking I should invest in this REIT now. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for commenting. The stock had a nice runup lately. I would wait for a pullback to get in. Good luck!

      Delete