Portfolio Value Update - July 2026

Portfolio Value
In July, my portfolio increased by $4,408, rising from $273,497 to $277,905. The portfolio continued to make steady progress during the month as my long-term holdings delivered positive results. During July, I also contributed $300 to my TFSA, leaving $1,200 in remaining contribution room.


 
Dividends
Dividends received in July 2026: $998.66
Dividends received in July 2025: $874.57
Year-Over-Year Dividend Growth: $124.09 or 14.19%
Year-To-Date Dividend Income: $6,811.07


Transactions

In a TFSA account I bought:

BCE Inc. (BCE.TO): 30 shares at $30.53 per share.

I continued adding to my position in BELL during July as the share price remained under pressure. I believe the lower share price provides an opportunity to continue building my position while maintaining my focus on the company's long-term income potential.


 
Charts






---
That wraps up my July update! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my progress. Feel free to share yours in the comments below as well. Thanks for reading, and see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. Nice month! A 14%+ year-over-year increase in dividend income is great progress, and you’re getting very close to that $1,000/month average milestone. Keep it up! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete